Friday, August 28, 2009

I did it~ running

I did go and get those running shoes yesterday and am hoping to try them out today if it does not rain on me. I have 4 weeks till Josh gets home so time to put it in overdrive to get this body healthy....well after about 5 handfuls of chocolate chips last night is not a very good start to that goal. Today I woke up in a good mood and then I don't know what happened but my anxiety level went crazy. I don't know what my problem was but I thought it would be a good idea to take a run. I did pretty good, not sure how far I ran but will clock it later today and let you know. Off to a good start as far as the running goes. So now I need to figure out how to put on my blog my daily running log. It felt really good to run and would be even better if I coul do it without a stroller and earlier in the morning. A little at a time.

Now today I need to hang those new curtains and return some to Target. I will post before and after pictures.

No comments: