Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life as a mom

What a sweet sight I was privileged to witness- Noah grabbing Sydney's hand so they could dance together....sometimes they just take my breath away and how sweet they can be to each other...then other times they can beat the stew out of each other....the love that twins have for each other is not like anything that I have seen before....they truly love each other and have that connection...they will love each other, hugs and kisses, beat each other up, play and run around giggling but watch it if you mess with the other sibling....they will defend each other in a heartbeat....they miss the other when they are not around and as I write this they are tackling each on the couch and screaming and crying...what love is this!

We had a great day in the midst of my sore throat. Blessings to all.

No comments: