Thursday, May 21, 2009

flat on my back

do you ever wonder why things happen....maybe God getting your attention...well it could be God wanting me to slow down and me being clumsy....slipped on some pine straw this morning after Sydney and Noah's preschool spring program. I am not sure if I broke a toe or not but it is swollen and hurts, update on that tomorrow after a trip to the doctor.

"Be still and know that I am God." Today was a day to reflect on the last year for Sydney & Noah as they finish their first year in preschool. Milestones are precious and how I wish daddy was here to witness those times. God has a perfect plan and continues to bless our family each and every day. This week I also finished a 10 week Bible study of Breaking Free by Beth Moore. Wow what a journey and I must confess it could have been a deeper journey for myself is I would have done everyday worth of homework. There are still areas that I need to work on and learn to let God be in charge and for myself to become bolder for Christ. During my study I met some wonderful ladies and I pray that God will continue to bless them and open doors for them, as well as help through those strongholds. Remember if we give it to God, He will work it out but we have to let go completely and know that His will is best. Till tomorrow......

No comments: