Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nap anyone

today , after much anticipation of this day, I sent my honey on his way back to work...
"to the army" as Sweet Pea says
Sweet Pea and Dragonfly did so good and gave kisses and hugs and watched as daddy got on the plan. Not for long though, not for long....
With the excitement and all the things we did over the last two weeks
spent time with family
lunch date with honey and a movie
New Orleans Audubon Zoo
New Orleans Aquarium
a few days at the "fish camp"
got an offer on our house
wrote an offer for a fellow army wife
played, played, played,
I am exhausted....
so today we took a 3 hour nap and it felt great!
We didn't go down until 4:15 and woke up at 7;15, that would be p.m., and I think I could have just slept through the night. Now it is time to slip into dream land again....until tomorrow!

1 comment:

corkyshell said...

Glad you guys had a nice visit!

And it won't be long AT ALL! :)