Saturday, January 31, 2009

PEACE

today is another one of those days....I am just tired, drained, what else...I can't even think straight these days...do you ever have days like this. I hope that I am not alone in this which I know that I am not with my other CAV girls but you just have days that you feel alone in your daily struggles. I was reading a blog that I follow and she was just rambling and I could so follow every thing she was saying....as I get on to my little girl for getting ready to write on the wall....uuuggghhhh......

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY! I just can't even put my thoughts into word right now. God is speaking to me: John 14:27 "27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." I leave you with that thought from Jesus.

No comments: