Friday, January 30, 2009

Let it go


The last week has been a hard week and God is really speaking to me about letting it go and let Him handle everything. I have been starting my day with my closest friend and it makes my day go so much smoother but here lately it has been a struggle to get through the day and complete everything that needs to be done. I am sure there are many of you who feel like this too. I have such good friends around me that have been lifting me up in prayer and I sure do feel it....thank you.


Philippians 4:4-6 keeps coming to mind as well as Jeremiah 29:11. God is so much bigger than anything in my life and I am so truly blessed to serve an AWESOME GOD. I have to confess that I have not been the most pleasant person to be around these days and if I have hurt anyone I apologize. A friend of mine gave me something today that spoke wonders to me: for every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness. So basic yet so true. Let it go!


Being on the countdown is hard and I feel like there is so much left to do on top of the everyday affairs of being a wife, mom, REALTOR, friend, sister, daughter and I am sure other hats. My bible study, The Frazzeled Woman, is teaching me so much and I am realizing how hard we as women tend to be on ourselves. I look forward to my weekly retreat with my other frazzled ladies and my daily time with my closest friend, Jesus. Well I am feeling lighter and encouraged to end this day and begin a new one tomorrow. May you learn to let it go and let GOD.

No comments: