Saturday, December 6, 2008

Now I lay me down

I have been reading through blogs and I am amazed at many things. First the world out there that most of us don't realize exist. Second, the need of God love, grace and gentleness. Third, the loss that people are going through on a daily basis. I am so thankful to my GOD. If you ever think your life is rough I have heard people say that it could be worse. Yes it can but the strength that these families have is nothing but GOD. My mind is just racing with things I want to say and can't seem to get the words out. My heart aches for the families that are in need right now and for the families who have experienced the loss of a child. I have found a site that is now dear to my heart and I wan to help spread the word about this service. Check out their website and please pass it on to your family and friends because you never know who may need this service. https://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/ The need for this is great and unfortunately I have a dear friend who could have used this service. This blog is going to be short and I hope to be able to get on screen what all I want to say tomorrow. Blessings to all and good night.

No comments: