Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What does God have in store for us?

Good morning to all,
These days I find myself turning to God more each day to meet my needs. I know He says :For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." ~Jeremiah 29:11-14

Do you ever have those days where you are wondering where it is that God is taking you. I want to go wherever he sends us but the hard thing for me is being patient and waiting on God's timing. I pray that if you are struggling today with the plans that God has laid for you that you can be encouraged along with myself to know that "He will never leave you nor forake you."

No comments: