Friday, October 31, 2008

A Time of Refelction


Yesterday I had a chance to run....I know what all of you are saying, "you ran". Close your mouths. I actually enjoyed my time alone running, just to reflect and spend time with My Papa in Heaven. So many times we are so caught up with the hustle and bustle of life that we don't take time to "Be still, and know that I am God" (Psalm 46:10). I so long to have that time to spend first thing in the morning reading my bible and reflecting on the day ahead, but as we know I like to sleep and sometimes,well a lot of times, don't get up until the sweet peas wake up.

I finished a book a friend gave me to read and so recommend it to everyone, (The Shack, by William Young). This to me is what our lives should be like with our heavenly father. I really enjoyed every aspect of the book and think that we put too much thought into everything and don't just take life the way God intended it to be, Pure Simplicity~.


I hope that each of you will have "a time of relection" each day to spend alone and meditating on what your heavenly papa has in store for you each day.

No comments: