Sunday, April 25, 2010

So Long, Insecurity you've been a bad friend to us

This is a book by Beth Moore that I believe men and women alike should read.  I have not read the whole book and must admit I just started and would love to have you on this journey with me as I dive into each chapter of So Long, Insecurity you've been a bad friend to us. 

I know I have so many issues that I have dealt with through the years and continue to deal with that I just want to throw up.  I was once told by my cousin that there is light at the end of this tunnel.  Well, I am so ready to be at the end of the tunnel when it comes to my insecurities, my anxiety, my anger, my whatever.  Yes I am having issues these days and I am sure through this journey that all the world will know what I am struggling with.  So join me and dive into discovery what your insecurities are and be ready to hand them all over to our Lord daily! 

No comments: